About Me

My photo
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Taking Off

Notes are getting thicker as each day goes by. Studying mode is starting to sprout in my soul, the thirst for knowledge is coming . I feel you.

Semester 2 is no more a game. it's getting heavier and heavier. Pharmacology and M&SN2. Life in college is getting tougher as each day goes by. Today went for Stimulation Lab. Had learn blood transfusion. Kinda easy though. But whats hard is to penetrate into the skin and withdraw the blood. My God! I have haemophobia la.. I am so gonna die~ How can i overcome this~ But no matter what~ I must! I want to excel in my academic this year. No regrets! Keep Moving until I reach my goal! My target for this sem is 3.4 at least in my CGPA. To all my friends out there. I wish ya all the best. Lets do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment