About Me

My photo
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Brand New Excitement Ahead

As we all know that school has reopen. Same to other colleges including mine. Everyone says this will b a great year. Well. I sincerely hope so~

Things dosen't went well for me this year. Things that i din't expect has occur in my life. One of it is am still considering whether wanna continue studying or not due to family economic crisis. Should i continue pursueing my studies or stop and help out my dad. Hope heaven above will giv me an answer as soon as posible. Although i don't believe in God as much as other Christians do. But i sencerely hope that He can't give me an answer soon. It's not for my good but my family. FYI, i really can't concentrate in my studies as usual.

Okay~ lets don't talk about that~ Skip!!

Today is the second day of my semester 2. This year, we're studying 5 subjects and all of them are very tough subjects for this year. We are taking
1)Health Science 3
2)Medical and Surgerical Nursing 1
3)Medical and Surgerical Nursing 2
4)Medical and Surgerical Nursing 3
5)Medical and Surgerical Nursing 4

Honestly, I really don't know what's the difference between those 4 M&S for? is it da same or what. Nilai recently have alot of weird idea on making student's life miserable..lolz... and not to mention, we have a very "English Speaking Lecturer" from India. Wow.. their English is so damn CHUN!! Really damn CHUN!! I really mean it!! CHUN!! SI BEH CHUN~ nice pronounciation.

Am worrying whether can i cope with it. All our student are blurr with their english~ lol

Okay.. Lastly what am i worrying about is for my results.. Result is still pending~ Hope that i can get flying colours for it. Same goes to all other fellow friends who are waiting for their results as well. I heard that there is alot of my friends can't pass their semester 1~ Am sorry for ya guys.. Well.. Lastly( this one is for real) a good night to you guys~ have a sweet dream~

2 comments: