About Me

My photo
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Pocket Burning Experience~

Today our lesson officially start. Have to pay a lot of stuff. And i just realise is how much money i spend on my notes. Can u imagine that i spend more than 30 bucks on my note?! Including binding and etc... That ridiculous~ Nilai never provide us photo-stating fees. Furthermore alot of extra charges hidden. I almost spent 139bucks from Monday until now. Of course including food and some other grocery stuff that i need to buy. I also had a haircut which cost me around 20 bucks just to shave my head...

Okay.. Now i wanna do budget break down( just roughly)

I had 200 bucks with me during my flight to KL
Haircut 20 bucks
Photostatting 40 bucks
Food 30 bucks
Groceries 20 bucks
Reloads 30 bucks

Roughly that's it. It really cost alot nowadays. Things are getting much much more expensive nowadays. Plus recently my family is facing the same problem like other too.. Economic downturn. Should i continue asking for money from my family? or should i find a part time job instead. I know i have to b thrifty. But how? cut down on food? lol. I think it's kinda imposible. Reloads.. Yea... I guess so. I think i should. Well not to mention my stramyx is coming in. Just don't know when. Haiz. Nowadays really dunnoe how to ask money from my dad.

Thats all....

No comments:

Post a Comment