About Me

My photo
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Life in Posting

10th April 2011, Sunday. Woots!! Muar, Johor here we go. We reached there around 12pm. Honestly, the place there is so much better than Batu Pahat( My previous posting). Here the whether is so much cooler nor the accommodation. We are all staying in the apartment located somewhere in Salleh Road. The apartment is so much better than the Terese houses which the girls are staying in. But the big problem is.... NO FACEBOOK! NO BLOGGER! NOTHING!! because of no WIFI! It's a matter of life and death!! How can people survive without facebook and WIFI?! Can u imagine that?!

  This picture shows how much my friend brought
 This are all his!! Crazy fellow.
 A child watching the reality cooking show of 'How To Cook Satay'
 Part of our group member
 Same here.. Look at Mee.. Isn't he just adorable?!
 Why are we wearing dog collar again?!
 Our hospital
 Us, waiting for the transport home

Anyway, back to the posting... Today is the 2nd day in ward. Am assigned to Ward 7, Cubicle 1. It's a medical ward and it's a male ward. By the way, just to show off a little. Am the team leader! Muahahaha!! You may somehow think that it maybe fun, but well, it isn't. Anything happen to any of the members, Am gonna be so dead~ Somehow theres a bitch in our batch by the name of 'I don't want to say who'. She loves to comment a lot and yet work a little. She just like to pass judgement and cause chaos in out group. She is really a douche bag.Our Clinical Instructor Madam Aspah who is a gentle ladies. She is very patient in teaching us things which we are not confident in. So far so good. Not much memorable things happen so far. But i believe some incident will happened. Will keep you guys here posted.

This time posting brings a lot of new experience to us. We are so much more busy compared to before. Although I heard a lot of complaint from my teammates saying that the stuff nurse are not friendly, well, as for me, I don't think that is an issue for me. U know la~ Aron ma~ what do u expect?! >.<

Yeah, by the way, something interesting just happened today in the ward. Just recalled. I was taking ECG this afternoon, I din't realise the patient granular is bleeding. I was like OMFG when i saw the blood flowing uncontrolably. I almost fainted, It was so scary. My friends are all laughing at me. Well, for me I don't think is embarace because, everyone has their own fear to something which we can't explain right?! But, I promise myself, I will overcome this problem ASAP! LOL

Okay, I got to go. I am here just to check my drug's( Facebook's) notification and to enjoy my ice kacang! Hahaha~ Bye.. Love u guys!





 Jealous leh~!

No comments:

Post a Comment