About Me

My photo
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

Saturday, April 2, 2011

It's OUT! And it's NEGATIVE!!

2 weeks am on MC(Medical Certificate). Stayed at home for 2 weeks with no where else to go. In case you guys don't know, Nilai is a small town where there is no shopping complex, no cinema, and you can consider it a place where is totally no life at all. But thank God there's a bar. And that's important! Hahaha!! Okok.. Lets get back to the topic shall we... Hmmm...

few months ago, I am having a bad cough. There blood stain in my sputum. Well, there's a lot who urge me to go see the doctor. As a student who don't have extra money to spare will always says: Aiya, don't worry la. I will be fine one! Well, that's me~ And what I hate the most in not about the money, it's the medication that I am gonna take. Man! It sucks! Really sucks! Cough syrups, Periton, all sorts of medication! Argh!! Hate it! Really hate it! Although am a future nurse, I still hate medication!

2 weeks ago, I went to visit the doctor. After hearing about my condition. He dicided to take my blood sample and run some test for TB(Tuberculosis). At first i was stunt. I was like OMG!! Tell me your joking. They took my blood and it shows negative. To make sure I am really fine. They require me for AFB(Sputum Sample). 2 consecutive morning I have to send my sputum sample to the clinic! Hello, in case you don't know. Waking up early in the morning is so damn hard for me!

So after went to see the doctor, I told my lecturer about my condition. She was like :OMG! Suspect TB! Aron, I want you to go back and don't come to class until your result is out. At first I was kinda happy! Yeah! No class! Hahaha... I really did enjoy for the first few days. But honestly it's a torture afterward. I was at home bored to death!

So today, my result is out. Am so damn happy that the result shows I am TB-free! And I am able to go to class as usual again. Posting will be here soon. Am looking forward for it. I will be posted in Muar, Johor. To all my friends out there. Got time do come out for tea!

This the result and it shows satisfactory.

2 comments:

  1. haha... u were indead serious when u said u were sien.. anyway.. breaktime's over~!

    ReplyDelete