About Me

My photo
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

Monday, February 28, 2011

Am Just Not That Into You


This post is just simply for a guy. If you are reading this, You can comment as much as u like. There's no one to stop you. In fact, I love reading your comment. Because it reminds me how fucking you piss me off and how much I don't like you. Owh! It's not call 'don't like', It's suppose to be HATE! Mr Brian Sim Mong Huat. If your reading this. Congratulation. This is my blog, my wall!

You came to my place asking for a place to stay. Well, the reason that you use is just to spend some fucking time with me and celebrate my birthday. Well, sad to say, You just SCREWED my life! And thank you so much for that! I gave u a place to stay and accompany you to all the places that you wanna go. Well, what do I get? High Blood Pressure? owh, and not to mention, i really enjoy fucking you! Thanks for that. Other than that, well, umm... not much nice things and happy memories that u left behind in my SCREWED UP LIFE. This is my house, my place, my rules. NOT yours. Let me mention again!! NOT YOURS! GET IT??

First of all, I hate u command me to do things. Maybe you don't feel like forcing me, well... IT FUCKING IS! This is what i hate da most. You also enjoy teasing me. Hey asshole! Everyone has their limit, it's not an everyday routine that I am in a good mood or Open Season for you. i seriously dislike when people comment this and that. Hey, I am not stupid for your info. Your are. You're brainless enough not knowing that I am hot tempered and can slap you anytime I want. I tried to control, but noooooooo... U wanted it so badly. Well, I finally allow my emotion to give u a taste of what's like. Nice right?! And I love it!

Not only that, your childishness is one of the things that i couldn't stand! You think your so rich? renting a car and I drive up to Melacca? Finding a ATM machine also want me ask people? Fuck u la. You want to go or me want to go? U wanted to go and yet I have to wake you up early in da morning?? Please la boy! X pandai apa itu u mau buat la sendiri? Janganlah orang yang paksa. Want to rent a car also want me ask. When i ask why you can't ask yourself, Your answer is the one thing that trigger my anger. " Are you paying or I am the one paying?" That fucking phrase really show your 'Fucking-lity' My god!! 19 year old guy can't even ask for something he wants?? Still need me to ask? Sound so much like I am your dad and I wanted to go Melacca so much. Damn you la~

Wasting my time is fine. What you promise u never do. U said all things You pay. In the end, accompany u, I also have to pay some money. Yala, U pay more i agree, but am seriously broke ok? Am not like u so fucking reach with 10k in your bank account. Am not a person who sees your money and bring you go 'kai kai'. Want to to drive around am fine. Never complaint me for driving fast. If your so good, U drive la. No one to stop you! You really loves to complain do you? What an ungrateful person you are. Am sure when u finish you courses in Russia, you will regret! Your church never teach you what is the meaning of 'Grateful" kah? What a sad scenario. Other than that, your church also never teach what is 10 commandment de meh? 不可妄称耶和华你的神。 Never learn kah? And yet what you wrote on my wall? " He is just not in da mood ~ May God bless him and help him ~ Only God can help him ... Hope God can lower his temper and calm him down~ Amen!" You call this a prayer? Fuck You!!
Although I seldom attend church doesn't mean I don't know what is right and wrong!

Well, whats console me is after i hit you, I felt nice inside. I like to see you shout but you didn't. That's too bad. No matter how good your lips in argueing, my fist can always solve your ITCHY lips who like to tease people. And I thank you for proving myself worthy to hate you! Mr Brian Sim Mong Huat

Last but not least. Thank you so much for SCREWING MY LIFE and the worst birthday celebration from you ever! First time is already so bad. I can't imagine the next time. Please get lost, SCREW ME NO MORE! I beg for your mercy!

Well, 2 more days will be d last day here. At first I do expect for your arrival, but I was wrong. It is the worst ever! Thank you! I don't even enjoy a single time with you! I just wanna say! I FUCKING HATE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment